●英语联盟首页 加入收藏 网站地图 热点专题 网站搜索 [RSS订阅] [WAP访问]  
语言选择: English Union | http://en.enun.cn
英语联盟 | www.enun.cn
英语学习 | 英语阅读 | 英语写作 | 英语听力 | 英语语法 | 综合口语| 考试大全 | 英语四六 | 英语课堂 | 广播英语 | 行业英语 | 出国留学
品牌英语 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 影视英语 | 幽默笑话 | 英语游戏 | 儿童英语 | 英语翻译 | 英语讲演 | 求职简历 | 奥运英语 | 英文祝福
广告出售QQ:362192 广告出售QQ:362192
背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

银行英语口语-回答客户问题

[日期:2013-06-07]   [字体: ]
Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?
Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?
Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?
Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。
Customer: Many thanks.
顾客:非常感谢。
Dialogue Tow
对话(2)
Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?
Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
职员:不客气,小姐。
Dialogue Three
对话(3)
Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
职员:是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
顾客:如果我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
职员:不一定的,先生。
Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
职员:没有太大的区别,先生。
Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?
Clerk: Definitely.
职员:足够了。
   免责声明:本站信息仅供参考,版权和著作权归原作者所有! 如果您(作者)发现侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系:QQ-362192,本站将立即删除!
 
阅读:

推荐 】 【 打印
上一篇:银行英语系列:取钱
下一篇:
相关新闻       口语 
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论

点评: 字数
姓名:
内容查询

热门专题
本周热门内容
 图片新闻